What got you here won’t get you there.
The team and processes that got you started aren’t the ones you need to get to the next phase. That’s where I come in!
I'm a fractional COO who offers ongoing retainers and one-off consulting services. My clients are usually busy founders who:
- Are so underwater that they don't even know what help they need!
- Feel like their team or business has stagnated, have an idea of next steps, but need help implementing them.
If you fall into one of those buckets, I'd love to help!
"I only wish I hired Caro sooner! Caro helped us get ready to interview (and hire) our very first full timer. I was so impressed with Caro's patience, communication and the resources I walked away with."
— Hannah Soto, Founder of Grey House Productions
When you’re small and scrappy, you do things manually because you have to—but so much of scaling is figuring out what you can automate, streamline, or stop doing altogether. But that's easier said than done when you're a busy founder!
I bring my outside perspective and expertise to the table in order to help you scale your business. Here's how we'll do it:
- We'll hop on a quick call to align on your goals—whether that's clearing your plate, accelerating your company's growth, or something else entirely!
- We'll hop on a longer call to dig into your processes and pain points to identify 2-3 key processes that are holding you back from reaching your goals.
- I'll do some research and use my expertise to put together a detailed plan for overhauling those processes through a combination of automation, streamlining, documentation, and/or outsourcing. We're looking for small investments of <5 hours than can have a 10x return on your business.
- We'll review the plan together to make sure you have clear next steps for implementation and I'll even help you get started.
Hiring Process Development
A good hire starts with a great job description and job posting. I’ll work with you to create both, and then put together a comprehensive hiring plan that will be your BFF during this whole process. Tailored specifically to hiring your role, it’ll provide you with step-by-step guidance for the whole hiring process so you never have to wonder what you should do, when to do it, or how.
Onboarding Process Development
It costs a lot of time and money to hire a new employee, and even more to waste their first few weeks. We’ll make sure your new hire feels welcome and productive from day one by developing a repeatable process that allows them to learn the basics, easier and faster.
You can learn more about my approach by watching my master class about how to onboard remote employees!
Interested in working together?
Caro was able to adeptly navigate all of the tools I currently use, and point out existing opportunities for cross-functional integration to save me time in my onboarding process. It’s truly astounding the amount of content we were able to problem solve in an hour! Frustrations I had been trying to solve on my own for months suddenly became clear and accessible with Caro’s expert vision. She solved all of my workflow frustrations, gave me actionable steps for improvement, and offered additional ideas for next-steps in the future that would continue to build off of our conversation.
— Juliet Barrett, Career Coach